We’ve now made it simpler to get a GRY membership with one low rate anytime unlimited membership for $30.
$30 weekly unlimited carries an 8 week commitment. To view the full T’s & C’s click here
Grass Roots Yoga member benefits
- Unlimited practice at either of our studios – St Kilda & Mornington
- 20% off merchandise
- Easy monthly auto-pay and key-tag for quicker sign-in
- 10% discounts on workshops
- 3 FREE guest passes per quarter (must be different guests each time)
- Discounts when you refer friends! When you refer someone and they become a member you receive $10 per month of your monthly auto debit for each month they are a member. If they sign up to a $55 Fortnightly Membership you receive $5 per month.
- *Sorry, these perks are not available for those who are enjoying our $50 for 30 days introductory offer.
Want to practice at all of our studios? No worries – all of our passes at GRY enable you to practice anywhere you like, whenever you like.
How long do I need to sign up for on a membership?
Both memberships are a minimum of 8 weeks. After 8 weeks they continue on a weekly billing cycle until we’re notified in writing that you wish to cancel your membership.
Membership fees are billed weekly to your nominated bank account or credit card and appear on your bill as ‘EziDebit Newstead’.
I don’t know whether I come often enough for this?
Even if you come 2 times a week, you’ll save when compared to purchasing our 5/10 class pass or a casual session.
I am going away for a period of time soon, what do I do?
No worries, we can suspend your membership if you’re sick or are going away.
Terms & Conditions
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us to discuss your particular questions on 1300 NAMASTE (626278).